Sunday, 31 May 2009

Insomnia

I know that I shouldn't stay awake late like this.
I know that I should study something or what..
but no, I'm having hard time sleeping.


I watched 7 Pounds with my mum this night..
and it keeps throbbing my heart.
it makes me ask, "Why?"
"Why did he suffer for something he did in the past?"
"Why doesn't he move on?"
""How is it like to life but you try to give it away to people?"
and the last answer, that keeps knocking my brain, waiting to be answered is,


"...is the only way to pay 'life' is 'life' itself?"


I hope I can understand the importance of aliveness by now. sorry for another lame post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the movie lohhh I think it's incredible! and I cried a lot you know hahaa

Istina said...

I almost cried but my mum was there, so.. hahahahaa :D I like this movie after all, but the questions are still knocking my head now.. ouch.