Saturday, 10 October 2009

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to People
1. "Never leave me, I'm nothing without you guys ."
2. "Hmm abis ini mata kuliah apa yaaa repot deh jadi anak FKGUI"
3. "Can I meet you, like, 2 hours from now? We just need to chat. Okay. I'll be there at seven"
4. "Sag nein zum Rauchen!!!!!!"
5. "I actually wanna tell you this for a long, long time.... But I didn't have guts to. Just do it, never ask about a thing if you really care about me, because I do."
6. "You're rude. Please, stop it."
7. "Eh eh gue udah ngga ngomong 'anu-anu' lagi looooh, udah ga nyumpah2 juga. Swear!"
8. "Don't you worry about me, I'm a grown up lady! I can drive myself home."
9. "Dang! How I hate this situation. Let's move to quieter place"
10. "I bought this with my first salary!"

Nine things about myself
1. I am easy to crumble, but I seldom cry. Let's say, like, when you annoy a little boy, he'll try not to cry, but his face turns to be like he just suck dozens of lemons. This is what I call 'Lemon-Squeezer' game, the game I play really often.
2. I eat much... When I really wanna. I prefer desserts more than main menus.
3. It takes so long for me to take a shower. I spend almost half an hour when doing it, 2 times a day.
4. The idea about being a third grader always scares me, I hate facing tests and pressures.
5. I might be naive, but I'm not stupid. Same thing for my childish act; I'm not immature, I can be maturer than you thought.
6. What you might dont know is, I'm not a romantic girl. I become cheesy when it comes to love stuff LOL
7. I'm having hard times to meet new people; it gets me excited yet scared as well, I don't get along very well with new ones.....
8. I want to work or study abroad
9. I wish a day consists of 30 hours and 9 days a week.

Eight ways to win my heart
1. I love talkative yet funny guys, but sometimes silence stands better.
2. I'd always love to go to movies.....
3. Be nice-smell!
4. Spontaneous when making decision and doing things is sweet.
5. Be honest, that's the key of having good relationship.
6. Take me with every flaws I have, no less.
7. Blended coffee, cheese cake, sushi or froyo make my day.
8. Good playlist = perfection.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Tests. Simak UI, USM, oh no.................
2. Boyfriend. Haha
3. Drugs and medicines.
4. Sushi.
5. iPhone
6. My weight
7. Living abroad.

Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. Salat al 'Isha.
2. Wash my face and brush my teeth.
3. Send a text message to Widi
4. Taking pills.
5. Sometimes I sleep with lights on because I read books or novels.
6. Listen to music.

Five places I want to visit
1. Barcelona
2. Prague
3. NYC
4. Future house
5. Heaven (well, afterlife, it is.)

Four things I'm wearing right now
1. Oversized gray tee
2. Shorts
3. Schoolympic and friendships bracelets
4. A ring.

Three bands that I listen to often (Currently)
1. The Cardigans.
2. Kings of Convenience
3. Maliq & d'essentials

Two things I want to do before I die
1. Reach success in my future career, whatever it is.
2. Have a good family w/ my future husband

One confession
1. I'm bad at telling what I really want, I dont have guts to share it man-to-man, no. I find it much comfortable at writing.

grab it from Nunu Fithria's Loft a Love Loaf

No comments: