Tuesday, 10 November 2009

For Those Who I Wanna Tell Something..

Write 15 things that you want to say to 15 different people, one for each. It could be a confession, an opinion, a thought, anything. However, you can't write something you already confessed or something you already said, it has to be something new. Tell them which is whom if you want to, but you don't have to.

In this post (in random order) : Widi Prahatikno, Bisma Aditya, Hartini Soraya, Radian Drihadian, Dina Stephanie Anastasya, Ferinda Partiningrum Lestari, Andika Chaktiaji Zulfiqar, Alessandra Syukrika, Ardelia Apti, Lupita Ardhyaningrum, Nurul Fitria Lubis, Dimico Ardan Syah Rediga, Hafiz Heryansyah, Serra Annisa, Laksmana Gusti Handoko

  1. "You've been a good 'brother' for me, though time never let us to be an item, I'm glad you've always been a good bestfriend because that's how I want you to be."
  2. "I like your fashion sense and your skinny body make it double"
  3. "Thanks for meeting us, matey! Sometimes it feels like shit for a moment but I'm happy and that's important. I love you and you'll always be the first one I would run to and cry if I face troubles"
  4. "You should be a tattoo artist instead of a doctor or join an emo band :3 of course I'm just kidding."
  5. "Dont you know that I used to stare a lot at you? I always think you're pretty and unlike typical kinda girl. I even envy your blonde hair!"
  6. "Let the past be the past. Never let past trap us not to move on, we're growing up, dude."
  7. "I feel comfortable around you. I always be myself when I'm next to you and doing crazy things and singing crazy songs with you is fun because you wont mind!
  8. "Fussing and fighting are okay, but everything has to be alright before we go to sleep. All I wanna say is "Thank you". Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! And, "I'm sorry, I love you. Damn much 'till it hurts.""
  9. "I would like to know more about you, and I miss how we used to be. I wanna chat everything, especially about love stuff and things we've missed, no less."
  10. "We are cool and we've made several attempts, though we can still find gap in our so-called friendship. Looking forward for the old you when we used to talk a lot about things without any shame, woof woof :)"
  11. "I'd like to stay in this position, like, half a year more? Then off you go to Bandung then me, myself, to Salemba. Wish you so much good luck, you're the best!"
  12. "Buy me a ticket there then I'll fly to you, just to hug you. It's been awhile since I literally goof around with you"
  13. "If only I have a brain like you have :s"
  14. "Without you, I'm nothing. Letting me catch up with your friends and socialize with 'em.. I do like you! Play liebestraume for me!"
  15. "You're very attractive though you may not realize it. I wish I have your long wavy hair and half of your hotness! :D"

taken from Nunu Fithria's blog

8 comments:

Aya Soraya said...

Wiiikkk aku tau aku tau, aku yang nomer 15 bukan? Huehehe

Andika Chaktiaji Zulfiqar said...

wi, nama gw itu Zulfiqar, bukan Zulfikar..
btw am I number 1? haha,thank so much 'sist'

Istina said...

@ Heartynee : PEDE! haha ga deeeeng bingo!

@ Andika : sorry, typo. hehe beneeeeer tau aja nich wakaka

Serra Annisa said...

aku 5 bukaan? trus anak aku pasti 4 yaaa

Nunu Fithria said...

nine, yes? :-}

Istina said...

@ Serra : DING DONG! DING DONG!!!!!

@ Nunu : too easy, yes? yup yup that's rite :D

Nunu Fithria said...

remember -_- and *!* ? haha :-D

Istina said...

yes of course!!!! uh oh how pity we were hihihi *!* -_-