We just passed our NYE yesterday. Me? Comparing to last 2 years when I went to Bali to celebrate 2008's new year's eve, or even last year when I went to Aussie, it's more simple. I stayed at Ardelia's home and celebrate it there with some of our besties, Aya, Serra and Aless. I pretty much like it, we did groceries shopping for dinner, we burned some fireworks, cooked our dinner, watching dvds and stuffs, and I don't regret it. It's waaay cheaper than celebrate it outside there and we still have so much fun tho.
But after the 2009 passed, we got a bit sad. 2010 means the year of our graduation, tests and exams we must go through, and so on. I know this sounds really pathetic, but... I'm not ready for 2010. Not yet. 2009 had already drove me crazy, how about 2010? I mean, I am on my senior year, and I will get into college in no time. I had already study hard in 2009 and the result isn't quite good to satisfy even just me. How hard do I have to study in 2010?
I will get into FKGUI whatever it takes, and I'll get it on SIMAK. Just... wish me so much luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment