Sunday, 21 February 2010

Hello Sunshine,

I really wish I could say anything that pops in my head literally. It's not easy being me, either being you. I know you're tired translating my 'mute actions'... Sorry :/

I've never act normally when you're around. I speak a lot when I'm with my friends, but I tend to stay silent when I'm with you. It's not because I hate you or else, it's because I feel comfortable around you. To be honest, I'd rather listen to someone else than talking, and somehow I feel like talking would break the spell that comes between us...

And I've never feel mad at you. Sometimes I get annoyed, but that's it. I'm pretty much an impatient girl but, hello? Seems like I like you this much so I become a patient one. I cry, I shout, but I never spit it out in front of you. I don't want you to get hurt, and that's the only reason.

Boring? I am. But, leaving me? Please, never ever do that again. I know I'm weird, and you know I love you.

Damn, I've already miss you, W.

Sincerely yours,

D.

4 comments:

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hello,,,
goodluck with ur love deaaaaar

split said...

ain't love such a small word, for someone so dear, go for him, whew...
am blog-ngesot'ing and reading, nice captured topics.

Shanen A. Kurniawan said...

=]
nice post. for no specific reason, i like this post :D

Istina said...

@Ladyulia : thank you :)

@Banana-split : 'love' has never been a small word for me, it's huge. And I'm trying to give more than words tee-hee. Thanks, love always be an interesting topic, isn't it?

@Shanen : hey, thank you. I just, you know, spit what cross in my mind lately to this post... :)