Thursday, 17 June 2010

Where have you been?
Nowhere, I'm getting myself busy with dance jobs and hanging out; my friends won't let me alone, they always say they afraid I would drink baygon or molto if I'm alone lol

So... Why don't you write here often?
I have a new space, well it's not really new by the way. Less people know me on tumblr and it's much comfortable writing without being judge this or that. I don't share the link anywhere, only to some close friends...

Excited about getting a new life? College life?
Excited? Yes indeed! I need anything to keep me busy from negative thoughts and studying would be best. I'll be a dork. A geek. I'll finish my college life fast.

Seems like you have recovered!
From several illness? Yes. Ehm, na-ah. I have not, and I don't know when I'll be okay but that's fine.

...Err, any last words?

I act unbelievably weird these days. It's hard to say anything honest these day, and I think it's better to hide what I truly feel 'cause it makes me feel miserable. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

No comments: