Sunday, 5 September 2010

A Spoonful of Love

Am not trying to be rude, but there are some specific dates I'd like to avoid to remember. Well.. Let's call one of them is 4th May, 2010. The date I turned 18. I was extremely happy and also sad that day. Needless to say, it'll never turned out good to talk about it over and over again. But I can't seem to get enough from my mates' love, especially Erin who's kindly made me this birthday wish. It would be very late, but it's better than never, right?

















That was beautiful, Ferinda. Shine for me, star, be the shiniest star you could've imagine, and I wish I could be one. Well, star, byul, αστέρι, estrela, hoshi, you name it. I'll stay strong and shine my own way for people. That way, I could feel better.

note : another fella who is one of my top daily highlight just started blogging. Give Irlie a warm welcome :)

No comments: