So it's already 3 weeks since I (practically) live in Bandung, and it's been...... Blearghhhhh.
Just after I moved to Bandung, I heard a shocking news telling us that ALL of our classes are still being held in Nangor, so it means I have to drive about 35 kms a day.... Times 2! Talk about convenient.
Currently, I'm so flat broke cause I used to buy gas once every 3 weeks........... Now it's once a week. And don't forget the tollway fee. Andddd food costs more here.
To top all of that..... I hate my new room. Yes it's spacious, it's clean, and I can have my own bathroom, tv and fridge, and I can even bring my hedgehogs there... but it's on 4th floor. And it costs a lot of fortune. And my room is incredibly hot. Like, really, you could hang your soaking wet clothes in there, leave it for a couple hours and voila! It's completely dry! I'm thinking about moving out after 3 months, once things have already settled.
It's true that moving to Bandung is so devastating for me, even though it clearly has some more benefits. And I won't tell why. I guess you all already now anyway ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment