Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Appreciating Little Happiness

So you know I've been working on my thesis. Last week after all of my oh-so-long-awaited covering letters done, I went to several elementary school to ask for permission to held a research in there, as the objects of my research are children age 6 to 12. Had positive responds, I immediately work it the very next week.

I've been crazy busy, been running here and there and been feeling beaten as well, but what I realised by far is... I feel so alive. I had never feel so happy and fulfilled at the same time for the last 9 months... The months I wasted for doing and achieving nothing. I just knew that the feelings of being busy, wanted and needed are the best feelings in the world after they took it away from me. I feel so blessed.

That is why I'm not letting anyone ruin my happiness.
No, not even you.
I've been longing for this for so long I'm willing to protect it with anything I have
And still you have no right to break it.
Yes, not even you. 

No comments: