so, talking about my birthday surprise. I went home because my cinematography group wanted to finish our film project; and when I wanted to get home, Dina said to me,
Dina (D) : I want to buy batagor! let's go outside from here (she took a different road from usual.)
Istina (I) : yeah yeah lets go then.. (not thinking about a thing, just go straight ahead..)
and when we reached the gate, I saw my previous class friends, XA, were there, smiling.
XA : (together) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DWIIII.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DWIIIIIIII
I : (speechless and blushing) ....thank you..
they held my favorite cake, blueberry cheesecake from cheesecake factory, and it was yummy you know hehe. they know my favorite cake from my post on this blog, haha! after ate slices of cakes, someone decided to take a photo. and suddenly when I struck a pose, POOOF. Astra and Mardian (I forget, but I think it's them) threw flour at my face and all over my body so it became white hahahahaaaa and it ended up with chasing each other, tried to threw as much flour as we can.
I don't know who keeps the photo but tell me please where is it yaa hihi. I want to upload it soon. thank you my beloved XA! cup cup cup.
and the next day, may 5th. it was recess time and I had it with Dina and Erin at grand floor. out of the blue, Tasya came and bring us upstairs. she said that she's bored. and stupidly, I followed her because Dina and Erin too hahaha. we went to our class room and then I saw one of my Junior, Haura, was waiting outside my classroom. saw me, she went inside. I felt a bit curious because all of my juniors (Alse 2011) were there, except Tiva, she was sick. when I entered the classroom, they sang happy birthday.. oh so touching.

surprise surpriseeeeeee
they gave me a present and cake! I'll post about that later :) the cake was tiramisu from cheesecake factory, thank you! I was surprised and very happyyyyyyy thank you 2011~

yum yum yumm
and this is the success team, at Tasya and Tasyi's birthday :-) (we took photos at my birthday but again, I don't know who keep it hahaha)

oh yaaaaaa today my beautiful Arabian twinnie Tasya and Tasyi is having their sweet seventeen birthday, heheheee happy birthday girls! to Tasya, stop dieting! you're already in shape! ..round is a shape right? huahahahaaa :D
to Tasyi, your face is ageless (means your face is older than it has to be haha). and tomorrow's gonna be my best friend's birthday, Radian :)
that's all the update, ciao!
2 comments:
wow. blueberry cheesecake is also my fav! xD
Post a Comment