Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Looklet!

every girls sure love mix and matching clothes; so do I! after polyvore, now it's time for... Looklet!



Meet me as Istina there, guys :)


currently craving about this movie :



cin(T)a.



I don't know if they will publish it in Indonesia or no, but I really hope so. they publish it in London, Birmingham, New Castle and Manchester from 29 May to 5 June for a film festival, I reckon. I have watch the trailer over and over again; it always make me wanna cry and surely hit me right on my chest! look how their triangle love between Cina, God and Annisa makes them can't love each other, simply because they call and worshipped God in different ways. yes, it's a movie with religion issue. check them out here, and watch the trailer there, I'm sure you're gonna love it.


Bye for now, xoxo!


p.s. : I changed my blog layout a bit and the songs too! what do ya think? :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cie duwi akhirnya jatuh hati sama Sunny Soon haha

Istina said...

heyaaaah hahaha cinta banget kaleee dari pertama liat *wink

Rifda said...

aduh itu emang bagus banget dwii filmnya. mau nonton deh deh

Istina said...

iya banget riiiph huhu masa gue ngga bisa berhenti nontonin trailernya, semoga bisa tayang di sini, seengganya dvdnya deh huhuuuu

Anonymous said...

love the songs wi! eh, kyknya looklet lebih seru ya? hihiii. itu film apa sih? buatan indonesia?

Anonymous said...

di facebooknya masih diusahakan huh !

chi said...

enakan mana wi looklet/polyvore??hehe

eeh,iya gw juga pengen banged tuh nntn yg cin(T)a...liat trailernya dr blog odong kayaknya kereeeen.,itu film indonesia kan wi?masa si ga di puter di negara sdr? ;p

Istina said...

mudsun : hehehe thanks! btw, almost all of the songs came from my dance routine songs loh wakakak. itu film indie sa, ga diterbitin di indo huhuhu.


Tyapratiwi : aaaaaaaah dilulusin aja kenapa sih gue kan pengen nonton *grumble grumble


chi : looklet! ada modelnya soalnya jadi berasa photoshoot, kereeeen hehe dan dia masih dalam perbaikan lagi jadi pasti bakal lebih keren lagi. iyaaaa katanya odong sih dia baca di facebooknya apa blognya gitu takut kontraversi jadi ya cuma dipublish di inggris.. ngok ngok ngok.

Anonymous said...

i love looklet too! :)

http://looklet.com/user/12422