14. Paint a picture of an angel. she always come on my nerves, waiting to be sketched and colored..
13. Practice cooking! I bought 'Cupcakes For Dummies' and I really can't wait to make it :D I can't cook so I don't know how it'll taste but just hoping, okaaaaaay?
12. Watch many dvds.
11. Go to Kota, to the museums! always want to do that, but I'm lack of time -.-
10. Go to Waterbom, Waterboom, Ocean Park, or Anyer, oh whatever. I wanna swim!
9. Shopping and hanging out with my classmates, we're going to be separated :'(
8. Beg my mum and dad to go to somewhere, maybe outside the city or even abroad! so boring to spend another holiday at home bzzzzzz
7. Buy and install Sims3 on my computer!
6. Read good books
5. Make cool photo shoots, rawr!
4. Dancing dancing dancingggggggggg! I need to lose my weight so dancing would be the best option since I don't really like another indoor sports hihi
3. Make new friends! always love to know new people :p
2. Tidy my room and make scrapbooks!
1. Decide what I want to do next year. I mean, choose a faculty that I'd love to go to next year, and struggle for it!
Love,
2 comments:
seu banget dwiii belajar masak! apalagi udah beli cupcakes for dummies hehe itu khusus cupcakes semua dwi?
iyaaaa itu a-z tentang cupcakes! ayo mir ikut belajar hihi tapi sekarang masalahnya adalah aku ga punya oven elektronik.. -___-
Post a Comment