Hello, it's been a little while. I have passed my national exams (which was eventually, cross my mind that much till I got stressed out) and have passed UTUL (a test to get into UGM) as well.
So far, things went not really well; I almost lost my bf once again, I lost 6 pounds during a week before national examination which was the hardest part of the month, then gained another 4 pounds because, even though I didn't eat much, I drank lots of coffee and tea, like, 4 cups a day (see how caffeine are simply irresistible yet killing you slowly), but besides that, I'm fine. I got best friends who do nice things for me, got my parents who really supports me in whatever conditions, and yes, once again, I'm fine.

So far, things went not really well; I almost lost my bf once again, I lost 6 pounds during a week before national examination which was the hardest part of the month, then gained another 4 pounds because, even though I didn't eat much, I drank lots of coffee and tea, like, 4 cups a day (see how caffeine are simply irresistible yet killing you slowly), but besides that, I'm fine. I got best friends who do nice things for me, got my parents who really supports me in whatever conditions, and yes, once again, I'm fine.

Taken by my dad @ Gili Trawangan, Lombok.
How time flies quickly. I was a sophomore who's joining the prom committee, who made a prom night for our senior in a day then poof, my two best friends are asking me to be a prom date at our own prom. One day I really hated math until I cried much every time I stopped studying, now mathematics become my best friend in the night. I laughed at his silly act and now I'm crying reading all of those old text messages. I'm having tests and responsibility as third grader, yet I still don't believe that I'm on the edge of my school age.
Sounds weird, eh? People changes, people moves, people leaves. But I'm the one who stays. I'm still gonna be the same, I'm not going to change. I suck at adapting.
When I saw this photo, what crossing in my mind was, can I be this blue? I don't wanna be blue, but I wanna be this 'blue'. The blue I saw in Lombok, the blue that I always refer to the Lombok's sea. Pure, deep, and strong. I wanna be like that. I wanna have power to change my life.
I wanna run to a beach, where I can have you, eternally.
Sounds weird, eh? People changes, people moves, people leaves. But I'm the one who stays. I'm still gonna be the same, I'm not going to change. I suck at adapting.
When I saw this photo, what crossing in my mind was, can I be this blue? I don't wanna be blue, but I wanna be this 'blue'. The blue I saw in Lombok, the blue that I always refer to the Lombok's sea. Pure, deep, and strong. I wanna be like that. I wanna have power to change my life.
I wanna run to a beach, where I can have you, eternally.
No comments:
Post a Comment