Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Dreams and Obsessions #1

I wake up on the floor. Yeah, on the floor. Holy crap, I must've fell asleep last night. Tried to get up,the head's buzzing and paint covered half of my top, my favourite one. Gosh. I shouldn't wear this, argh. I took a slight sight all over the room. Thank God, my assignment was not broken at all, and I finished it before I fell asleep. It's a huge painting of central park from my sight. And it must be on lecture's desk on 9 today. Wait, did I say 9 AM? God, it's f*cking 8.45!!!!!!!! I gotta leave! No time for bfast, no time! I wore my sneakers and red coat, picking my tiny backpack and canvas, then I ran to the nearest bus stop.
New York was in the middle of autumn, coloured in orange and yellow pretty dry leaves but for Asian like me it's pretty much cold. Forgot bringing my shawl, I was freezing like hell when this cute grey-eyed guy offered his hot macchiato. I thanked him and rejected his sweet offer nicely. He smiled, but when I started to sneeze, he couldn't stand more. He put off his shawl and gave it to me. I was kinda shocked when he walked away on the next stop fast to the opposite direction of mine, and I didn't have much time to chase him either, so I shout "thank you" to him and ran to my morning class, wearing his shawl, blushing and smiling all over.
It only took approximately 10 mins from my apartment here so I arrived in time! I checked on the building's clock, but was it.... 10 AM already? No way! It's still... Oh hell, my watch was running out of battery...........

2 comments:

RR said...

thought it was true -___-"
good story btw. cant wait for another chapter ;)

Istina said...

Geez take a look at the title ;) thank you RR hihi