Sunday, 25 April 2010

Wishes and Some Confessions.

Hello! It's been awhile since I last posted anything, hm? I have a new Tumblr, just ask me the link, but mostly, I spend my time on Blogger. Sometimes I found myself typing typing and typing but when it finished, I was too afraid to click a single button. Yes, a publish post button. And ended up fill my draft with many, many posts. I'm weird. I don't even know what I am afraid of.

I went to NCC cheerleading competition today and bring my D300. I forgot to bring my memory card. And it's running out of battery. I feel suck. Silly, aiy?

Someone in my chatbox asked me about my wish list. Well it's almost my birthday anyway, I think. So let's make one!

I actually don't know what I really, really want. I feel, this is enough, it's good, it's fantastic, elastic... (RDD? kekeke) I don't really want anything. I want this, but I have enough. I want this, but I can't. I want this, but I don't have dare enough to. It's always been like that. I mean, I'm throwing many things that aren't even possible for me, like having tattoo on my back, leaving alone for America, everything. I guess I'm boring, no? You bet :)

Wait, so there isn't any wish list from me? So this is it? No. If I can only have one thing, this is my one and only obsession :



This is my dream college's gate. If there's only one wish I have this year, dear Allah, I want you to make me be able to become a college student of the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Indonesia. That's my major obsession. The second one is SBM ITB.

Any others? Hell of course! I want to spend my birthday with my loved one; either boyfriend, friends or family- for one whole day! Simple? Yes that's it :)

Any others? I wanna go to a beach. Any beach view. I wanna smell the salty water fills the air...

I wanna receive a long, long birthday greeting card, tee-hee. Some says a birthday greeting is nicer than the present itself. I personally keep my birthday greeting cards from people for years. That's very sweet of them, I can feel their love from it.

A new bag or shoes, I guess. I need more flats and heels. And bags.... I always have affair on cute bags hahaha.

I wanna go to Spore with my ladies, tho my passport is about to expired. So my wish is to prolong my passport's usage. Then going to Spore, yeah so exciting :)

And the best gift so far, I think, after a kitten and a puppy are...



Good night <3

2 comments:

Ferinda P Lestari said...

Aku juga mau ngurus passport -____-

Istina said...

Yuk! Terus ke Singapore bareng2 :)