Monday, 24 May 2010

Bubblegum Mouth

The whole week was hard for me. I refused to share, eat or even meet anyone else except Bella. My whole mouth is like, made by some kind of bubblegum. My lips were pasted to each other. I didn't touch any kind of social network; I was too afraid to. And still.

I lay much, I cried as much as I lay down. Sleeping was helping.. A lot. Meeting my friends today and couldn't help crying on her shoulder for the thousand times ever since without talking anything- so.. yeah.

and, I keep thinking one same thing. The more often you break your heart, the less you believe in something-that-so-called love.


...yes I lost my boyfriend. I started to believe that this is my musical drama's Aria, and I'm doing my solo. I hope I don't break the melody... :(

2 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

everything will be okay, dear. love you, as always :*

Istina said...

I hope so :'( kisses for you too