Sunday, 1 August 2010

And It Was All Blue at The Sudden

Here, I'm fasting and bored during, and since I can't do anything that makes me even hungry or tired, I'm killing my time doing these kind of stuff. Pretty much helping.

What others see from your style

Although to the untrained eye you may seem like a plain dresser who avoids trends, you actually wear carefully designed accessories and clothes that emphasize your uniqueness. You value your freedom and have an artistic mind. You are neither aggressive nor timid, but you believe in yourself.

What your nightclothes reveal

You are friendly and always in good mood. You are candid and helpful, and can be sexy at times too.

What others see from your ties

You enjoy being alone. You like to life the simple bu
t good life, and you cherish your freedom. You are thoughtful, confident and uninterested in glamour.

What others see from your belts

If there's not a single belt in your wardrobe, you like freedom and are opposed to all kinds of rules. You are creative and very good at work that requires you to stretch your imagination. Your main downfall, however, is that you can be very moody.

What others see from your shoes

You like to be the center of attention. You like to loo
k good at all times and probably never leave the house without makeup on. Although you may be intelligent, you're also insecure about your looks. You care about others, and will always listen to what they have to say.

What others see from your earrings

You are a sweet and talkative person. You are sociable, energetic and interesting, and get easily bored by the sa
me old things. You are always looking for adventure.

The last analysis

You are probably a romantic and passionate person. You are sensitive and lonely when you aren't in love. You can be somewhat self-centered, but you are honest and sincere to others. You like to make a good impression of yourself and worry about what others think of you.


Try this here. Maybe you wanna try another one? Just another thousand more or two? The link itself contains many of tht kind of tests. Surprisingly, tho I said I wont bother what people say, I frankly do. So it is.


Daddy bought me a new laptop to be brought to Jatinangor. I used to stick to my pc a lot; I thought I could do anything without it because it has all of my data these last 2 years.. But I left it behind after I tried using this. It's light and of course, portable, so I don't have to print music notes I downloaded or going over and over again between my clavinova and my pc. It's Asus Eee Seashell. I'm sticking to it like gums.


My baby is pretty, right?


Well, college life's starting in no time. I hate leaving my dudes and dudettes, gosh I really don't wanna go. At times I said my holiday's suck, it's too long and I got so many gap between days and days. Then, it turned out that we only have slightly more day to spend it home. I hate it when I talked to my friends and they really are going to their college. Well that's fast. I'm being left behind. It's not like I want to enter my college soon, but.. Being alone at times like this is never been good for me. Most of my friends are going to UI, so next week they'll go. For some of them who're going to ITB, they have even started last week. Mbe's leaving for ITS, taking a night flight on August the 3rd. He promised to meet me before.. Surabaya's too far, you know? Sigh...


This kind of post makes me weak.. :( I miss my high school times more. Hope we'll grow a lot better person than our sophomore year. I beg you, God, to show us the right way...

2 comments:

arutaki said...

gw juga mencoba dan jawaban kita banyak yang sama lhoo

Istina said...

Yayness for Taurusians!