Counting days before going to Unpad... Nervous yet excited! My friends are already leaving for their college; the UI, ITB and ITS goers are gone now, staying at their new dorms. Don't miss me too much, will 'ya? ;p
One thought about leaving house is, I can't bring my boyfriend. I've been living with him for 6 months, he's always been there to calm and soothe my mind. I even sleep with him ever since. Yes, it's my Bubu which was given by my ex. And I never hate Bubu up until now. For those who apparently don't know about Bubu's story can read it here.
And yes, he's still BIG as always
He has taking over my queen-sized bed, and when Ucil comes to my crib, she always grumble how Bubu takes 2/3 part of my bed and how small the rest of the space, keep wondering why I never put him on the floor. Err, first of all, I sleep prettily. Please read pretty as in a dead chicken would do. Often waking up in the same position as I go to sleep. Second... How could I put it down? His smile is so cute that I don't even dare to hail it down. Well it is a doll, I mean, a monstrous toy, but.. How could I?
I'll be missing this baby because my future room in Jatinangor is less less less spacious from my own room, can't even bring him. I guess I'll get myself a little form of him before going, just in case I'm too homesick and cannot see him rightaway.
Aaaaand by the way, I'm nervous about meeting new people and changing my lifestyle. Jakarta makes my mind narrow; trapped in big city girl's mind for the last 18 years. I use to be driven everywhere, almost-never touch public transportations or walk by my own feet, going to shop or hanging out to cinemas, shopping districts and malls when I get bored, etcetera. There, I can't do it too often. Jatinangor is a small town outside Bandung, and I bet there's no one would wanna drive me there every week just because I wanna.
Meeting new people? I don't know if I could bump into anyone else and say,
"Halo, gue Dwi. Hobi nari, yoga, tidur dan fans berat Shinee. Lam kenal Yupz *_*"
.....Seksi abis. Dapet temen ngga, ga nikah2 iya.
Yah forget about it. I'll find my own way to introduce myself without being dry and silly.
What's so funny is, letting go Bubu feels harder than changing my lifestyle itself! Wondering how could I sleep without him is.. hard. Somehow it sounds stupid and cheesy but yes, it's hard. I'm getting used to hug Bubu everytime I feel bad and I wanna. Making this post when looking to my right side bed where Bubu sits.. Te amo Bubu..



4 comments:
Lotso huggin' bear aja wi. rasa stroberi.
palingan lo dari nangor juga ke dago atau setiabudi. -____-
Bubu dapet salam dari Dotoro!!!
unyuuuu, i miss bubu but miss you more syg :)
@Radit : No, dapetnya aliennya toy story rasa permen.. Haha doakan gue tetep bisa bergaul dengan benar ya
@Dayen : salam balik #teddybearhug
@Serra : He said that he miss you too and I miss you even more sweetie! Kisses!
Post a Comment