Sunday, 19 September 2010

What Troubles My Mind for A Moment.

1. I'm disappointed with my college timetable. None of them is correct; I had to go there then eventually they cancelled all of the schedules. My family actually wanted to go to Oz, but because of my holiday schedules which was really, really short, we didn't.
2. Just realized my left eyes is bigger than my right! Damn you eyelid-surgery-I've-done-in-my-sophomore-year, the stitches aren't visible but they make it slightly bigger ‎​(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩ )
3. I got less money this holy ied..
4. I've never watch any single korean drama, but I'm a SHINee biased. I guess you all have already know it but it gets more intense, ya-ha. Who could resist Dubu's weird cute charm and Minho's rare million dollar smile? Definitely not me. Hit me really hard when I didn't win one of the 600 Korean-Indonesian friendship concert ticket giveaway, I cried my eye balls popped out.
5. College's starting tomorrow....
6. ...And I still suck at feeling grateful and eat only what I could get here. I keep wanting sushi and pancakes when there's only ayam cobek and stuff. And oh, good thing is, I found a really nice dessert bar om street. Es pisang ijo ;p
7. That happened again! Stupid me for not knowing someone liked me... Silly thing -___-
8. ARGHHHH CANT STOP THINKIN ABT SHINEE!! NOW I SOUND LIKE A PERVERT FAN GIRL!!!!!!
9. Reminiscing what had happened in the past one year, I don't think I really had any regret. They're all gift. Mistakes are needed to grow me up. Well yeah, of course, there's only one thing I regret. A thing that makes me feel like a sinner. Let's bury it and never look back, shall we?
11. I start adressing and talking with people in honorific way. Really, really hard, but just keep going with it. Instead of 'gue' and 'elo', I'd rather address people by 'kamu' and calling myself either 'saya' or 'aku'. Bye, big city-girl image :)
12. Wish me so much luck, awkay?

1 comment:

arutaki said...

gw korean dance club looh