I was wondering about this year. I started to type as I thinking and reminiscing what had happened back then, I kinda puzzled the moment between March to May, as I had my most painful mental-breakdown ever there. January filled with love, February was study time, June to July was recovering time, gaining my confidence back and forgetting what had I done. Marvelous times I had there; going abroad with my friends for the second time, prom night and the party after. August was a farewell month, goodbye for high school uniform and also old mates. September to October was adjusting time to college year, at November I enjoyed being with my new fellas and December's going to end.
Seems like Venus' Goddess hates me the whole year. My love story ended tragically, and I don't think I'll get someone to replace the empty space within this year, as it's only 4 days left behind. There are some men who tried to fill it, yet I don't know whether it's a good choice to let myself going solo or no. The person I fell in love most was the person who hurt me most, so it is not easy to forget how painful it was. Then, I don't have any feeling left for him. Nada.
The point is, I'm happy right now with whatever condition I have. How hard's life been, how many subjects I have so far, too many that I almost couldn't handle it all, how many nights I spend, try to call anyone for help but ended up staring blankly at my cellphone, how much weight I gain lately, yet I'm still here. Safe and sound. That doesn't really bother me, lovelife thingy. I don't care whether people wanna address me freako or anything, I just wanna be happy. Yeah of course I need someone to be share of everything, but it doesn't mean I have to play 'double', aite?
Yes, and I love me. The whole year was meant to make me love myself for whatever I am, whatever I have and whatever I'll be. I'm thankful for people who were being part of making me 'me' and I feel blessed. Literally.
P.s. : pray for my final exam week, please :) happy holiday people!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
No comments:
Post a Comment