Monday, 3 January 2011

How Will I Spend This Year?

Hey peeps, first of all, happy belated new year! Talking about new year, there's always a resolutions list. I always make one every single year, so let's make it for 2011 and by the way I passed some of my 2010 resolutions except being accepted in FKG UI but FKG Unpad is not bad either.. And losing weight :p

1. Since last year's resolution doesn't really succeed because I lost a lot of weight in the middle of the year and gained many at the end of it, so this year's my turn to make it real; I have to lose weight. Lots of it.
2. When driving license's clutched in your fist, what do you want next? Yes, my very own car. Doesn't need to be expensive or new, I just want a car....or at least be able to have my dad's trust to drive one.
3. Does new year means new love? Err, maybe I don't have to search for new love, improving myself to be new is needed. I want my new, improved self who always love everyone and every condition I face.
4. Be a straight As student!
5. Have talking Lots'o hugging bear which means I have to cut my expenses and start saving.

And that's all. Because it's already 2011, I wanna ask you all apology for what had happened, what I did if it went wrong in 2010 and thanks to all love you sending me! Please continue loving me in 2011, I hope everyone's doing well and happy :)

Love, D.

No comments: