Her Story
This person is so weird. He’s older than me, but he refuses me talking in formal speech. When I asked him to shoot a basketball to the ring, he did a silly cartwheel, then picked the ball and dunked it off. He said he remembered my birthday, but never congratulate me on the D-day. The person who bought me whole wheat bread when I craved for cake. The person who laugh at how short I am compared to him. The person who likes pinching my cheeks because for him, they look like dumplings. The person whose ears always getting red under the snowy road. The person who I like.
...............................................................................................................................
His Story
This girl is so weird, and I know that I like her. In order to get closer to her, I refused every time she’s trying to speak in formal way. She’s a very polite person and always gets angry when I do so. She laughed a lot and said I’m stupid and stuff when I did the cartwheel thing, but I’m glad she finally stopped crying. She was in the sea of tears back then, just got hit from her sharp father. I always counting ‘til the day of her birthday every single year, and send her a letter to her headquarters, and she always finds it later on the next day, just because she never check her post box frequently. Even weirder when she’s on her diet, complaining how her body’s really swollen and still wanting to eat cakes. I know I would get hit if I bought her one, so I supposed to support her, right? Actually, I really like her that way. She shouldn’t do anything about her appearance, she’s a pretty, little tiny girl. I like her chubby cheeks as much as I like her flowing, fragrant hair. I like how clear and pure her personality is. I like how she holds my hand on the street when it comes to really cold for both of us. It’s not like I hate it if I turn away, but I’m really shy and don’t know what to do. This person drives me nuts. This person, is the girl who I like.
My Story
This couple makes me mad. Nothing's weirder than them. The girl is too stubborn and the boy is way too shy. They both couldn't express how butterflies been tickling in their tummy, how they've been longing for each other, how they spend their saturday night at their rooms, holding their cellphone, waiting to be asked out. Tho, they always appeared in pair. No one doesn't know about them in this small town. They grew up together, know every detail of each other, spent time together, even die together. It was back in winter, when they went near the frozen river to fish. The girl stepped on thin ice which immediately broke and sunk her in. The boy, surprised, jumped right after her, trying to take her out when the girl's coat hooked onto a huge rock. He could just let her go and get out, but he didn't. He insisted trying to pull her who was already fainted, but no use. Both of them drank too much water, causing them to die before they know they have the same feeling. They always make me wonder, is true love exist? Are they one of the example? Don't know. But for me, they're crazy, because... Unrequited love stands tall between their so-called 'true love'. Rest in peace, both of you.
5 comments:
pretty interesting..
Is it? Thanks! :')
keren wi. ini nyata apa fiksi? love the way you wrote it..
Really? Wah makasih banget er! Fiksi dong ngarang sendiri tp bahasanya masih berantakan yaa hehe
tapi suka idenyaa hhi
Post a Comment