Thursday, 3 March 2011

This. Is. It!

I finally got the tickets in my hands!

















Java Jazz Festival @ JIE Kemayoran, Saturday,5 March 2011 w/ the special show --wait for it-- *drumrolls* The Mighty Mr. Santana!


The ones who love Santana are actually my parents, so I've been listening to his songs since I was a kid. I'll watch for your part, mom and dad! Can't hardly wait for it ;) anyone going there as well? Let's meet up then!


I had enough good and also bad memories at last 2 JJFs, so let's start fresh and enjoy it!


...and, did I told you I join an UKM at my campus? It's being called Dentistry Percussion and it's undoubtedly cool to try a brand new thing. My part is at 'high' tone instrument. But, the thing is... At our first performance, my senior --who apparently also my senior at highschool-- said, "Kamu lebih cocok nari daripada main perkusi..." Er. I do miss dancing tho..........


Anyway............. I apparently don't have anything more to say. So, ciao for now? Bye!

2 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

Let's meet up at JJF wiiiiik! Hip hip hurray!

Istina said...

Yayness! I'm gonna meet my Serra! >:D