

Had a nice breakfasting time on Friday with these lovely ladies at Convivium, Panglima Polim. Nice decoration, great ambiance, having quality time with my besties and of course, good meal. So far I recommend this Traditional Lasagna, since their lasagna is filled with a good amount of meat and thick, creamy cheese sauce. I ended up couldn't finish mine because of it's portion tho... Their Coconut Red Velvet Cake is also worth to try.
*this picture is not mine, I couldn't take any photos of it because... You know, I just straightly dug in ;p
When girls meet, you know exactly what will happen; it's not far from small chit-chat, endless talk then gossiping some juicy issues. Well, that's all we did, and having good best girl friends is a blessing since my close friends are mostly boys, so I don't do this kind of thing often. That day, I got so excited that I just put my white sack dress on, wore light make up, and came an hour earlier than we scheduled! But it was really fun and I enjoyed my time. So... Til we meet again? :D

No comments:
Post a Comment