As many of you might know, AIESEC is a global organization. But what is AIESEC itself? AIESEC an acronym for Association Internationale des Étudiants en Sciences Économiques et Commerciales. It is a non-for profit, global, run by higher education students and recent graduates organization.We are now have members from over than 112 countries/entities! Imagine how big we are tee-hee.
Because I currently study in Bandung, I applied to AIESEC LC Bandung. Got really excited when I passed the form selection --considering many wrong spellings and grammars I wrote there--, nervous when I passed the Form Group Discussion phase and really confused when I got through the interview selection. Well, never thought that would happen because in my interview selection, I was so thirsty and nervous and I shouldn't stop talking in one and a half hour. For me who doesn't speak a real fluent English, it was hard. Yet I didn't stop hoping, and hoping, and me and my friends got through it! So proud of myself because from the first round 2011 selection, LC Bandung received around 1600 applicant cvs and I'm like, the lucky 40-something person who passed it till the end! Woah what a lucky bastard I am :D
Now until LCC I am in the batch 13, consists of 6 persons including me. Best of luck for us! Really, really looking forward to the next phase and sooooo excited to see people from around the world since I've been wanting to enter it since high school! Open my eyes and mind pleaseeee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment