I had a talk with my friend before, and she asked me why I never write anymore.
I said, "It's because I want to keep my own space. I still need a place to share, tho"
she replied, "Then you should write again"
"But my blog's been too.... Open? I wrote some, basically, private things. And now I really want to burn it down since they bring back bad memories. Maybe, I'll write again...... But after trashing some trashy posts"
And she said, "....But that's part of you. Your past. That what makes you whoever you are today. Don't dump it or you'll regret that someday. Try to accept it, and let go."
So I try to reconsider it....... And I finally don't erase them. I just put some of them in my drafts, so this blog would be convenient for us all to read. And yes, by selecting the posts, I re-read them. It really brings back the bad memories.... But it doesn't hurt as much as before. Not anymore.
3 comments:
glad you've come back :D
the same thing I did a few days ago!! :DDD
Post a Comment