Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Lugansk, Luhansk, Ukraine

So, I'm currently 10.032 km away from home, having my summer internship here, just got to Lugansk yesterday from Kiev after 17 hours-long-travel. So far, I haven't done a thing except carrying my big luggage and bags everywhere; because I had to move from train station, to the interns flat, then we had to move because there're too many of us in that small flat, then to the McDonald's, then to the super icky flat in 9th floor, then to our real flat.
Do I like it here? No, it's a country-side style town, the project's not yet being explained, bad coordination between the organizing committee and exchange participants, the schedule is not clear, etc.
But do I want to give up? Hell no. You've been giving me bad impression since I first came here, but you haven't give me your best shot, man. I wont stop here and pout all day long.
And staying positive keeps me sane here :)

No comments: