Friday, 3 April 2009

Fun and Bad Day

today's quite fun! I pretty much love it, but I don't really like some part of it. hmm let's start from the happy news, which are really made my day...

1. got success on religion test!
the test was same but some questions, and Ale my super sweet friend helped me a lot, ahaha :-3 thank you Le, I know I couldn't make it without you!

2. pass a day without... trouble?
yap, nothing's really matter today, I passed it with happiness and sound of the laughters; it lighten my day, really.

3. had a very fun day with classmates!
my friends were very fun today; we made a stand (for bazaar, you know) and because our school wants every class has different province title for the stand, we choose "West Java" and made a little Javanese shanty with woods and things that related to west java, fun fun fun! and then some of us went to a music studio, to practice our performance tomorrow; I'm going to sing this song, Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John but we choose The Kooks' version, hope I won't fail tomorrow haha! oh and I'm going to perform my dance; as always, in every school's events hehe.

*photos later, guys.. I lost my connector cable.

4. Serra gave me an invitation card!
she's gonna be 17 this month so she's going to celebrate it next thu, and I was invited hehe soo happy, and fortunately, I just bought a new white dress and the dress code is white! can't hardly wait to wear it :D thank you so much Serraaa :D

and a bit dissapointing times are :

1. Mr. Hamid cancelled Biology remedial (again)
actually, he held it but the recess bell was already ringing before my turn (we had to go one by one and choose some questions we would like to answer). argh really really dissapointing after he
said he would held it about 2 weeks ago and I have studied times -__-

2. I ate glucose too much today..
and carbs as well. oh my god.

3 I lost my drawing book...
and it really sucks because I left my already-finished drawing before I hand it over to my teacher... means I have to draw it again @!&^%%#%$#!!!!!

4.my mood swings a lot today
I yelled at my friends twice because they're too lousy when I had a verey bad mood! oh sorry guys.

I think that's all for now, I'm sorry for being so boring these days, I promise you I'll post some cool news later!

4 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

waaa jadi seneng wi, bisa membuatmu senang hahahaha. wii, bocoran Mrs. C adalah gue ckckckck

Istina said...

hahahahaaa makasi banyak ya serra :D oh yaampun gue baru tauuu hahahaha makasi makasi makasiii :D

Anonymous said...

hey youu. gue akhirnya beralih ke wordpress. pusing pake blogspot hiks. visit visit :D

Istina said...

ah elah orang sama aja hoho. oke oke gue visit ntaar :D