Saturday, 18 April 2009

Quick Update 04/18/09

okay, quick update. I found that Facebook is not-so-fun anymore, so I think I will stop online for couple of weeks... if I can :) y'all know that I'm addicted to FB, hahaha!

I'm having a long hoooooooooolyyyyyydaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy (long, huh? LOL)! yay I have a week to go anywhere, to study what I want, to plan my birthday (uh oh it's coming) and to dance! awwww how nice could it be? btw good luck for high school third-grader; hope you all get best scores :D

even I love to dance, but still, I'm pretty bored of dancing because... something I can't tell here. it's my own problem and I can't get rid of it. horrible, because I'm facing next dance competition next week and I'm lazy to practice! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sweet God help meeeeeeee.

I edited my playlist; I erased all songs and add : Imagine - David Archuleta, Dreaming with A Broken Heart - John Mayer, and Young Folks - The Kooks. oh, and I still put Cry - Rihanna on my playlist!

stop posting wi, or you'll get scolded from your coach. yes, I'm going to Senayan to practice cheers routine :)

tootles!

6 comments:

Ferinda P Lestari said...

actually i'm not fond of fb anymore loh wik :P wahaha ih asik ada young folksnyaaa lalala

Istina said...

hahaha me either, kayaknya semakin hari privasi orang jadi semakin kebongkar, jadi ngga nyaman -___- iyaaa dong kan favorit kita hehehe

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

wah iya, aku juga ga suka amat sama fb.
tapi yaa.. ga bisa berenti juga siiihh.. hahaha :D

Istina said...

hahaha iya kan iya kaaan susah banget berenti maininnya tapi ga tau mau main apa lagi kalo bukan fb..

Pandu Truhandito said...

heya!

you better start practicing for the competition :P

and make sure you post here when it's your birthday. I'll come and greet you

cheers

Istina said...

yep I just started practicing yesterday and today I've got so many cuts and bruises that I don't even know how did I get it hahahaaa

oookay I'm sure I'll post about it rightaway after the party :p