Sunday, 14 June 2009

Mixing My Mixpod!

Oh, hi. I currently updated my playlist (again), because I'm getting bored with the old ones hehe, so I decided to put some new songs, and they are..

1. Love Game - Lady Gaga

I wanna dance when I hear this song hahahaaa but this one is really close to my real life condition :
I wanna kiss you
But if I do then I might miss you babe
it's complicated and stupid



2. Separated - Usher

I like this song since I firstly heard that but I don't know the title of it or who's the singer, but when I found out it's Usher.. I felt really stupid because I have the whole album of his! how could I don't even realize? and the best part is
So why don't you go your way
And I'll go mine
Live your life
And I'll live mine
Baby you'll do well
And I'll be fine
Cuz we're better off...separated



3. Boom Boom Pow - BEP

I don't know why did I put it, maybe because it's catchy to hear and it's Black Eyed Peas? :D LOL


4. How Deep is Your Love - The Bird and The Bee

I still love Inara's soft, beautiful voice.. and she sings my favorite song since I listened to The Bee Gees since I was in kindergarten simply because my mum loves them. I personally love this part :
And you come to me on a summer breeze
keep me warm in your love then you softly leave me
and it's me you need to show
how deep is your love



5. Flaws and All - Beyonce

I used to hate this song even I love Beyonce, really. but then I like it, I don't know why either hehe. it has simple lyrics but deep meanings, and I once cried when I heard it -___- stupid bitch.
You see potential in all my flaws
I'm a peasant by some standards
and that's exactly what I mean.
But in your eyes I'm a queen



...and I edited its' skin a bit! what do you think? :D

2 comments:

chi said...

haha,gw juga suka boom boom pow,wi..tp temen2 gw kok banyak yg ga suka ya?padahal kan keren lagunya haha

Istina said...

enak banget tau kok bisa ga suka sih haha tapi emang suaranya fergie ga nyantai banget di situ