Hello this is Dwi at her room, just woke up, and here. Here as in Jakarta! I finally got home yesterday and been staying home for 2 days. I've gone through my faculty and university orientations and so far, all's good. I make new friends there, who I might want to call sissies and bros for the next 5 years (yes, it's gonna be only 5 years til I can have "drg" behind my name, amen!) and to be honest, Jatinangor, which is frankly called by my silly highschool mates as 'gunung', 'dusun', '"Vegas"nya Indonesia' or else to kid me around is not really that bad. Well, born as a big city girl narrowing my mindset of thinking, and I admit it. By going to 'gunung' as my friends have said, I'll get myself doing so-called 'simple life' and that's beyond great. At least now I know how it feels to live life hardly, going to college by feet or public transportation which I've never done before or looking for cheap and clean food stalls and spots to save our money there.
p.s. : my brand new room is awesome tho it's not really spacious. Go check it out if you go to Jatinangor, need to take two angkot(s) from Unpad. It's at Jalan Sayang, so-called Denayu. I'm renting a room on grand floor :)
Til we meet again! xx
3 comments:
tetep latihan lucifer yaaa!!
jangan kepincut sama anak gaul sumedang pokoknyaaa!!! hahaha
Hahahaha oke! Ga bakal lupa!
Post a Comment