Sunday, 8 August 2010

It's Never Too Late for Our Senior Graduation

I didn't write all the event in my recent 3 months. I wanna write it all now, but I don't know where to start. So let's make it from graduation. It's very late but yeah, just keep going.

These are the ladies who I can call them proudly as my best friends.
Sophomore year mates
A year will never enough; the restless XII IPA E
Cosmic 2010 mates

Started the day really early, and notice that the graduation of SMAN 8 class of 2010 was on 26th May, 2010. I texted my ex boyfriend --an ex who became my best friend after separated years and years-- pretending not to know today's his birthday. This year, we didn't do our routine every year; he usually drop a call in the midnight when it comes to my birthday, and I wish him a 'happy birthday' on his; he didn't even wish me happy birthday this year!!, so he wanted to give me a call, on his birthday, never really had a lovey-dovey meaning in this call. It went casually-but-sweet done like we used to have, and then the conversation ended because I had to enter the building and he's still sleepy.

Do you notice that in every photo I almost always carrying a rose stalk? I didn't won anything that day, it was given by my juniors in Cosmic after they performed a cheerleadance on stage. Everyone burst in tears because we're so close and it's too bad we have to separate. Our relationships are like siblings; we do care for each other.

Thank you, CosmiC '011! Next year will be your golden year!

That day was unforgettable. I even asked my sophomore-year-ex-boyfriend to take a picture with me. It was priceless. We barely talk and I had power to ask him first, ya-ha!

The last day meeting my class mates as well. I actually don't really close to them, I play with them all, not making clique with some of them. The fact that I was really happy meeting them that day and sad to lose them so soon is enough. I understand that I love them, as much as I love my close friends. To Bisma, thank you for listening to my blabber all the year. Give me pretty nephews and nieces later with your princess Adel :) To Dimico.. I thank God I found a last year chair mate like you. You are the best. To Chita and Uta, thank you for understanding my addiction to SNSD and Shinee, haha! To my smarty pants Fajar and Nadya, you helped me about physics junk A LOT. I don't know what will I be if there weren't you two. DANKE! To Babeh and Hafiz.. I love to give you two my 'curcol' and kid around with you. Be my friend forever.


Dimico and me, we finally graduated from that horrible institute! Yadayadayada

So I think that's it. I write it too long, and actually there are more to discover that day but yeah, I'm too lazy to write it down tee-hee. Smoothly done, from my purple bedroom, Dwi's over and out!

3 comments:

Nadya Priscilya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadya Priscilya said...

uu dwi, kayaknya gue ngajarinnya geografi sama ekonomi deeeh hahaha

Istina said...

Fisika juga buu yang ngerjain bareng ardan depe kayaknya banyak deh haha