Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Blogger, Strawberry Jam Sandwich and Toy Story 3

a bit disappointed with Blogger; I made a post 2 days ago and since then, I've been trying to post it but I can't! there's a red line with 'wrong-html'-thingy everytime I try to post it and I don't understand how to fix it. hhhh I'm still pretty mad with it -___- anyone could help?


whatever. let's move to the next topic, then..

I'm on my diet program. hahaha and I really meant it. I'm serious right now and I don't want to break any of my eat-time; kinda sad when I looked to my weight-scale.. uh. but my biology teacher came to me this afternoon on recess while I was eating my lunch; strawberry jam sandwich.




and this is a conversation between us :
Teacher (T) : is it already recess time? (he didn't hear the bell rang before)
Istina (I) : hmmm yeah sir *munch munch munch... (hahaha)
T : uh, are you eating bread for lunch?
I : (baffle) umm ya, why?
T : only this for whole evening? how can you stand without eating anything?
I : uh... well sir... (confuse, didn't know what to answer)
T : are you on a diet program?
I : (spontaneously) NO! *oops I told a lie to him hahaha
T : you don't have to take any program; you have a nice posture, though.


aaaaaaaa I never want a teacher (and he is a man @!$^##@%%&*^%!!!!) knows what I'm doing, especially when I'm trying to lose some pounds -_____-


and these are what I am currently waiting for,

Titanium, a novel by Sitta Karina....



..Toy Story 3 on 2010! so happy~..




..and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince :)


what about you? tell me!

2 comments:

Pandu Truhandito said...

@aaaaaaaa I never want a teacher (and he is a man @!$^##@%%&*^%!!!!) knows what I'm doing, especially when I'm trying to lose some pounds -_____-

hahahah!! I know how that feels.. and that sounds so perverted too, no? :P

and for me... I'm personally waiting for transformers 2.. Megan fox.. *drool*

Istina said...

yup yup, that's bloody right! it never feels right when someone (especially, opposite sex and older ones) talking about your body.. what pops out in my mind just, "get off you pervert!" hahahahahaa

I'm waiting for it too! aaa really can't wait to see it soon :)

btw Pandu, can I see your blog please? hehehe I'm a bit curious because you don't share it publicly... :-D