Sunday, 26 April 2009

My Naughty Boy

this is my cousin, his name is Dhafa Athalla Radjasa, but I prefer calling him Atha. 3 years old and a naughtiest boy alive! but he's a good boy as well, anything a new mom could ask; smart, angel-eyed, loves eating and asking so many things until I get tired answering hahaha :D




a picture of me and him a day before his third birthday last year; he looks tired, I know.
.............................................
yesterday, I went to LIA, studying english and because my driver couldn't come to pick me up, so my uncle, a.ka his father did the job. when I entered his car, I saw him, waving exitedly. here's the conversation between us, but I translated it into english.

Atha (A) : heey sister! biiiig sister!
me (I) : hello Athaaa, how are you? (he sat in the front, and I was behind him) here, come over and give me a kiss.
A : (bang his head) no! nooooooo noooo noooooooo!
I : oh come on...
A : close your eyes!
I : (baffle) huh?
A : do it! clooooooose your eyes! close your eyes!
I : ngg okay (closed my eyes)
A : (kissed me on my left cheek)
I : (suprised! haha I opened my eyes..)
A : close your eyes agaiiiiin! close it!
I : hey, relax! okay, okaay (closed my eyes)
...and he kissed me right on my lips, HAHAHAHA.
..........................................................................



oh my God, how could my little cousin turns to be as naughty as this? hahaha but it's a sweet, cute surprise after all, but God, he's still a toddler for Merlin's beard! I laughed and dreamed, what will he turned to be like when he's adult, ya?

10 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

waaaaaaaaaah lucu bgt dwi hehe

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

aw! how cute he is, dear! xD
i wonder did he kiss you with his "heart"?
lol. i love naughty boy.. xp

Anonymous said...

aw ur brother is so cuteeeee!

Alicia said...

so cute bangeet wiiik

Istina said...

Serra : iya, lucu ya? hihi

Putri : nah. I don't know either because after he did it, he laughed happily like he had won something hahaha :D

Cellini : yes he is my cute and naughty boy!

Alicia : saking cutenya pengen gue cubit tadinya tapi takut dia bales, haha :D

Nanda Soraya said...

horor haha

Nisrina Rahmah said...

duwiii . lucu banget diaaa :D
iya deh gak kebayang kalo gede nanti gimana hehehe

Nunu Fithria said...

whoops :--D

Prathito said...

He'll turns exactly like me!

Istina said...

Nanda : ehm sebenernya aku rada takut juga sih, but for God's sake he's only 3!!

Ninis : hemm semoga jadi anak bandel yang baik :) *loh? hahaha

Nunu : what? wanna have some kisses too? :D

Paw : NO HE WONT AND I WONT LET HIM! hahahahahaaa