Monday, 20 April 2009

When She Loved Me

I have a bad influenza. and this holiday seems to be flat.. in every way. I've been cheering for 3 days if today's counted and it surely make me tireeeeeeeeeed I need a proper sleep -___-


I've listen to John Mayer's song- Dreaming with A Broken Heart over and over again; I just can't help myself, I fall for this song for sure. and I've been thinking what kind of choreography will I choose to dance to this song? hmmm :) you can listen to it here.


thinking about a song, let's talk about this song; one of my favorite when I was a little kiddo... When She Loved Me, a soundtrack from Toy Story 2 (yes, me, brother and my mom are addicted to this cartoon haha).

When She Loved Me - Sarah Mclachlan

and here's the lyric:

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart
And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy, so was i, when she loved me.

Through the summer and the fall, we had each other, that was all
Just she and I together, like it was meant to be
And when she was lonely, I was there to comfort her
And I knew that she loved me.

So the years went by, I stayed the same
And she began to drift away, I was left alone
Still I waited for the day, when she'd say I will always love you.

Lonely and forgotten, never thought she'd look my way,
She smiled at me and held me, just like she used to do,
Like she loved me, when she loved me

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful,
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart
When she loved me.


I hate and love this song at the same time. I had ALWAYS cry or almost cry after I heard it; too much similarity with my own condition -___- and it's pretty much same again, that's why I post this.


I have (or had? I never really know) a beeeeest friend, let's call her A. we spent years together, we played together, and now we grow up apart. sad? of course I am. as long as we still keep in touch, never really matter for us. but now she's gone with the wind.


where is A? don't know. she started not to reply my emails, then chats, and then walls. it hurts me because when no one really close to A, we sent email at least once in 2 days. like this song, I still the same; I still wait for the day she'll reply.. but it'll never came.


I hate you dude for leaving me like this, I love you but you never realized that I really do care about you, cara. it's not fair that the one who will always wait is me, not you. the one who will always wonder where you are is still me, still worrying about you, blabla. every promise you broke make me confuse, how to bring you back, I asked to God. I hate your friends and even your BF who're taking you away from my life. I didn't even know that a person you used to tease become your best; even I don't know anything about you and he never miss any news, any story from you... it made me jealous.


c'mon, you said that our friendship lasts forever,right? then prove it to me that you're a good friend.. always have and always will.


I'm not mad at you, just a bit curious... do I still have 'place' in your heart? ...or I just a girl from your past? remember, you're still special, you're still one of my best. if you read this and you're angry with me, one thing that you'll never realized that I will always wait here, as one of your girls, and the day that we'll reunion.

never mind, this is what I want to tell you but I always shy to verbalize it; I love you as a good friend of mine, A.

2 comments:

Pandu Truhandito said...

hmmm kenapa ya orang suka tiba2 ngilang gitu? ada juga orang yang curhat di salah satu blog kita kalo cowoknya dia tiba2 ga ngasi kabar n nyuekin dia.

Semoga lo ntar dicontact dia ya. for now be strong ok? :)

Istina said...

gini, kalo menurut teori banyak orang sih dia asik sama temen barunya. barang baru memang selalu lebih menarik sih, mungkin kejadiannya begitu juga.. but we'll never know, as long as she keeps her mouth shut :')

aku udah usaha ngehubungin dan akhirnya dibales! yay senangnyaa :) tapi ngebuat dia mulai mempertanyakan kabarku duluan itu yang susah hahaha