2. My formspring.me account filled with many weird, random questions! But I love answering them all.
3. I eat less and less day by day, but can't help with kisses, too much in love with it.
4. I drink and use drugs and self-convincing, everything's gonna be alright :) I hope I'll do good and stop using it immediately when I fully recover
5. Trying seizing day. A little help from friends like Erer, Irlie, Mbe, Bryan, Bella and Erin do me good.
6. I have already stop sighing, but it's different with daydreaming. I just can't stop...
7. Bandung eats my friends alive. So does Depok.
8. DID I JUST SAYING 'NO' TO YELLOW JACKET?? MY OWN YELLOW JACKET???
9. ...Well I wanna be a dentist, so..
10. I just fall in love with this song, Falling Slowly.
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along...
11. My only regret when I went to Spore; since I don't have boyfriend, I can't dress someone in Topman which was in their big sale. Then, I only looked around and ended up buying nothing lol.We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along...
12. I wish I could get closer to God. Spiritually.
13. I wish I could eat my brother alive.
14. Getting better at handling manual cars. Still, I'm not really confident enough to get my license.
15. Just slightly packed things for Jatinangor. And oh, Nasya, my friend from high school got accepted in the same faculty as mine. And later, we'll live in a same home. Good thing!
16. The more closer to the day I'll leave Jakarta, the more I don't feel like leaving it. I will miss my fellas and parents so bad :(
17. So does dancing routine.
18. So does forever-after crush, ya-ha! Like I actually have it, d'oh.
19. And today is 25th July.
2 comments:
I'm glad to help, anytime, anywhere. You always cand find me :* thanks for always being around for me too, uwiiiik :D
Aaaaw :'( I don't wanna lose you
Post a Comment