I had a bizarre chat with a friend of mine. Met him firstly early '10 as my course's classmate. One day when I was stranded at Senayan City without no one accompanying me, he chatted me on BBM, asked me whether I had a friend who's still single, to match make to his friend. There, since I got nothing to do, we talked a lot until I found out that he'd been reading my blog.
I still find it weird, I don't know there's any other people who's willing to waste their time, reading my junk. He knows my blog's name, my monstrous teddy bear's name, my addiction to yummy-smell men, etc. He even said my blog's cool. Last post he read was the one with Bubu -my teddy bear- so that means around January, before I officially knew him in person. Yadda yadda yadda.
That's kinda like a magic. I always thought that no one would read this blog -no exception for my tumblr- and poof, there are some. Guess there are some people who was blogwalking and stranded in Alaska? This Way and I hope you enjoy your short trip here. That's it, over and out xx
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

3 comments:
I do read this blog
either do I
You do? :D
Post a Comment