Thursday, 22 July 2010

Super Super Super Holiday!

We went to Singapore. A very short trip, it was. 15 to 18th July, means lasted for four days and three nights, just the four of us, Ales, Aya, Delia and me. That made my second time going abroad without parents. Ales' mom and sis accompanied her, but mostly we got everywhere without them. I can't express how it felt to be there, it was.. Beyond my expectation. That makes me even don't wanna lose these kids :')

and the highlight was universal studio.











There, I experienced a funny thing. There was a break dance show, and since Imma dance thingy-addict, I watched it. It was like another ordinary break dance; breathtaking. Couldn't help myself keep cheering and praising. And, there was this cute guy, wearing purple. I said to my dear Aya :


The street show

D : "Ay! Ayo semua pilih satu2 dancernya, gue ngetag yang ungu ya!!"
Ay : "Yee emang mau lo itu sih hahaha"

And the show ended. The dancers were being asked having their photo taken. We moved straight forward from the show's place to another, looking for bench to take a photo. When we done, we saw the performers were walking towards us.

Ales (Al) : "Eh itu pada ke sini dancernya. Mau minta foto bareng ga?"
D : "Terserah.. Lo mau ga?"
Al : "Gue sih ga tau malu"
D : "Yaudah gue juga ga tau malu." (negeri orang ini ga bakal ada yg kenal huahahaha ;p)
Al&D : (jalan ke arah si baju ungu) "Excuse me! Can we take a photo with you?""
Purple Breaker (PB) : "Sure!"
Al : (ngeliat gelagat breakers yang lain kayak mau pergi) "No, no, no, with all of you"

Aaaaaaaand, the Red breaker took over Delia's SLR, we took photos. Was that it? Not really. The PB hugged me!!! @*(&*%^$%$^!!! It was a friendly hug; twined his right arm on my shoulder, but.. Goddamn why it has to be him? Was beyond nervous, after a shot, he asked me,
PB : "Where are you from?"
D : "Indonesia!"
PB : "Hmm.. Kamu lucu"



Another photo taken, didn't listen to him
D : "Huh?"
PB : "Kamu lucu"

His pronounciation was broken (I guess he came from Thailand),I didn't know what he did talk about until Ales elbowed my ribs.
Al : "Wi!! (bilang) makasih wi!! Makasih!"
D : "Hah? Haaah? Ooooh *blushed* ..Thank you..."


The candid photo taken by the red breaker after; my cheeks blushed and I smiled weirdly. Can't take it anymore, sir~

Many funny things happened there, like, Delia was being kidnapped by a local character villain; he was so tall and scary that I screamed right after I saw him licking his hand purposely to piss us, Aya lost her voice after riding the mummy roller coaster, running like possessed chickens after seeing Po the Kungfu Panda, and Ales found her name on a display shop.


Ales Wine, eh? Big time!

I wanna treasure this moment forever. I love you guys, see you on our next trip to Japan!! Yayness!


Image courtessy : Delia's

No comments: