I know you would read this.
...And please don't tell me if you do.
This may sounds cliche, but...
I'm sorry. I can't go much further. I can't see the word 'us' replacing 'you' and 'me'. The distance we'll keep for about 3 years and more.. Will separate us. Completely.
I'm living my life, then you yourself will do. Some say I'm being airhead for doing this, but I'm only making the path clear. You're good. You really are. I'm afraid I'm not good enough for you; too scared to hurt you. Thank you. Been knowing you for three years, inside and out..
...and feeling grateful. Once again thank you... And let's say a temporary good bye.
2 comments:
Aah, it hits me. i feel you. but since life goes on, we don't wanna be left behind aren't we :D
You do? Well it's a huge hit for me after all. Yeah indeed but leaving, being left behind, choices. Oh that's how life works..
Post a Comment