Friday, 16 January 2009

Do It On My Spare Time

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 10 People.

The Age of My Next Birthday



entah kenapa, lilinnya 18, but I'm having my 17th birthday this May :D



A Place I'd Like to Travel to


Hvar, Croatia.



Favourite Place


coffee shop



Favourite Food


Crispy Roll



Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Pretzel with sugar dip!



Favourite Things


blue-eyed kitten



Marc by Marc Jacobs' outfits



Favourite Color



just purely white



A City Where I Was Born



always love my lovely city, Jakarta!



A City Which I Have Ever Lived In


Again, my beloved Jakarta.....




.....and my warm Gold Coast I guess. stayed there for weeks means 'live' also
, right? :D



A Nickname I Have


Lupita, my best friend, used to call me B-1, because I was "Bendahara-Satu" at 8th grade



College Major


I don't know why, but I want to be an orthodontist. maybe because I used to wear braces?



A Bad Habit

pretending that Burger King are not a junk food restaurants -.-



..and not so many people know that I'm a shy person, hahaa



A Hobby


Dancing, dancing and dancing....


...and travelling around the world :D



Tag?
euh siapa ya? hmm Arti dan Thito deh

No comments: