Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Random Things.

just drop by, yesterday's my mom and dad 20th anniversary :D through the ups and downs they went, they can make it until 20 years and it's still going! isn't it amazing? I wish I could have a relationship like they do. my brother, lil sis and I planned a very sweet surprise, we bought a cake for them. delicious treat!


I watched something about Israel vs Palestine again, and I watched about a dad who lost his 3 sons, got their chests shot by a heartless Israeli army. Irritating and hurtful, streets full of blood, scream from houses, and even men cry there, don't know what to do. and the help is coming, people send medicines, food, etc. too late I guess. it'll be so much fine if someone stop this crazy war.. I barely have a nice sleep every night!


About dance, my dance group at SMAN 8, Alse, got first places at Monash Cup and Ascope 03 (SMA Asisi). whew, what a week. we had 3 dance competitions in a week, at Monash we performed twice, at Asisi, we should performed twice but because of human error, we didn't. oh well. and Tarq Cup last week also, and because we get into final dance competition with 4 other groups, we have to perform (again) at GOR Bulungan this saturday..


My class beaten by XI IPA D at Turnamen Futsal Delapan.. we hoped we can be the winner of this tournament, but god may have another plan. I'm so sad right now, and it's hurting me much because I wasn't there when they were sitting on the field, try to understand why they got lose. I don't care about the tournament, we're still having each other, right? I love you guys...


Tomorrow's going to be my Momma's birthday. what should I get for her? oh whatever. have a nice sleep, everyone..

No comments: