Friday, 2 January 2009

Pasific Pines' Park Memory

I miss the sun while I'm in here
I fought my mind and my needs
I found out there are more to stake than just to scratch your back
I laid down there for awhile, the bee will never stung me
The place I stand will let you know my full immunity.........

(Mighty Love, by Zeke and The Popo)

this part of that song stucked in my head when I was at Pasific Pines Park,GDC, Queensland. I can't stay at home, because it was my last day and we did nothing. so I asked Leo if I could go somewhere. and there was a sweet getaway place; a park. we ran there... until I lost my breath.


First alignment of that part. The sun was incredibly beautiful that evening but I missed my hot, sticky Jakarta... and no, I didn't take any photo there with my camera but I'll get it later for you from my friends' cellphone :)


and the second alignment of that part. I fought my mind and my needs. I really did. no, I mean, I do. get over it, loser. I keep saying it in my mind, and hell no, still doesn't work, and I'm trying to work on it.


third alignment. no need to say, but that's definitely me!


fourth, I know there won't be any bee wants to sting me, I was madly burned with my own thoughts.


fifth, where I stand was a symbol of my own bravery, my positive minds and my own choice. to be there was my own choice. no one can doubt about it, and I know I have a full immunity now......... good.

No comments: