...and when I opened it, whoah. Raja, my friend at school, gave me a red luxurious arm chair, what I wanted long time ago and cannot afford it -___- we're not really close at school but he knows that I'm playing Pet Society for long time. thank you Rajaaaaaaa :D

the only game I love except The Sims :D
we did some chat (at Facebook chat hahaha) after that, he asked me if I received his present, and I said happily "hell yeah, thanks for the present! did you receive my mail?" I sent him a thank you letter before, and he asked me if I want anything else, because he wants to spend all his coins. gosh, I'm looking for coins and he gave it for free for me. hehehe and because he's still have soooooo many coins, I asked him to buy me a dark pool table, a stainless steel stove, and a stainless steel ventilation :D hahaha total money he spent for me was 15.500 coins and I still want more :')
........and the items are just arrived! woooo-hooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment