Friday, 27 February 2009

How Many?




How many nights will I spend with nightmares, because I'm afraid of losing you?

How many dawn will I wake up, sweating and losing my breath, just because I saw you go away from my life in my dreams?

How many days will I pass with tears and sadness, to look at everyone's faces and only see you at their's?

How many rainbows will I see monochrome, because I lost your bright, colorful smile?

How much food will I taste, tastes tasteless and bitter because I miss your sweet act?

How many hours will I spend for dancing, just to get you off of my mind?

...How many posts will I post, wishing you read those junk while wishing as well you don't know about a thing about these?

3 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

...be strong, istin

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

i love all of those words you choose to express your feeling.
your blog so lovely, daghling.
and thaaaaaanks for putting me on your blogroll! muah! :*

Istina said...

Nunu : yeah, strong enough to roll my world to the upside, amieeeen.

Putri : yap because you said you wanted to link me so I follow yours honey :D and thank you sooo much dear, I am actually a word-player eheheheeee