too sarcastic title, right? but she is really pathetic.
I met her like 1 and a half year ago, and she has not change a lot since that; Miss Shimmy Shimmy Lip gloss Barbie. how sad of her, sorry to hear that,
Since I met her for the first time until now, I never, ever say that she's beauty. no, just sparkly with her glamorous life I guess. She has very nice, black hair and nice body as well. but talk about nice personality, phew. She's good at attracting boys and I've never like her way staring people, some kind of underestimate and judging look.
no, I don't want to judge her bad back. instead, I wanna help you know what attribute this kind of people bring, hahahaa :D she talks to you when she needs your help, say, like, homework or organization work, but never talk to you when she's with her friends, she against the rules like it's very uncool to obey it, and to complete that, she talks bad about people IN FRONT of them, with her very loud,silly voice. it sure hurts some people.
the fact that she's good in attracting boys and seniors attention doesn't bother me too much, but the way she underestimate people, is very uncool for me. she's blind, blind with conditions around her, she lives in her world, which is no need to worry about anyone else. you are pretty, don't break your inner beauty with such a behavior, my my.
if I talk about her, everyone say that she's not beautiful, sure she is not. but she's well-treated, so everyone would say that she's good looking even though that she's not beauty at all. it's good to see people like this, she can be a role model; means you don't have to be pretty to look good, just love yourself, eat well, treat your hair, face and skin well and voila! you look shining!
so, please, Miss Pathetic. don't say that shine of those diamonds on you blinds you. look around you and find real love, sweet heart. don't be such a crybaby, don't attract attention with your silly sounds, because it's really bothering people. read situation, sometimes you can't shout even you want to. please, dear Miss Pathetic.
Love always.
No comments:
Post a Comment