





beloved class, sorry for those images quality! it always comes out like this grrr
and I went home with Ale, Erin and Lala by Ale's car. Ale was the driver and he makes everyone who sit in his car feel like their hearts are popped out! he's kinda like speeding his car, well, he is a good driver but still, I was shaking behind my safety belt :p dropped Lala at Circle K, we went to BTA Tebet to pay Ale's course fee. and here's a conversation between us :
Ale (A) : (sambil nyetir ngeliat keluar jendela) gue pengen punya mobil BMW deh yang kayak gini..
Istina (I) : (ikutan ngeliat setelah sekitar 5 meter lewat) gue sih lebih suka Mercedes kemana mana deh, classy kayak yang ini (nunjuk mobil di luar)
Erin (E): (ngeliat keluar setelah lewat 3 meter, ketawa) eh kalo mau beli mobil, beli aja yang kayak gini... (nunjuk Jaguar di luar)
I & A : yeeeee beginian mah gue juga mauuuuu
I had a dance competition at Friday, so I went home earlier. sebenernya sih ada 2 lomba, Tarsisius sama Theresia, tapi emang dasar orang Indo suka ngaret, bilangnya Tarsisius mulai lomba jam 2, eh baru mulai jam 4 lebih. harusnya kalo dia bener mulai jam 2, gue bisa ikut lomba di Theresia yang mulainya jam stengah 4. angus deh duit lomba 250 ribu, belom lagi acaranya cuma diadain 2 taun sekali grrrrrrrrrrrr. alhamdulillah we get into Tarsisius' final competition this saturday, pray for us!

@ Tarsisius
actually, I want to tell you about last saturday and sunday I spent at Round Mountain a.ka Gunung Bunder, but my eyes are really heavy that they want to shut down. so, later guys! xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment