Sunday, 15 February 2009

Random Cool Thing :









Pramudita's sweet seventeen's souvenir biscuits


so lovely! sorry for those images quality, I took it at my school and I didn't bring my digicam so I used my phone camera :'p


it was Dita's sweet seventeen and I went downstairs just to drop by to her class and congratulate her. I saw her and she was surrounded with cookies and cupcakes! I congratulated her and she asked me if I want some cookies or cakes. hahahaha no need to ask, Dita. Dina, Erin and I were busy right away choosing the biscuits or cakes we want to bring home. they have so many colors and shape. Erin choose the white and red biscuits, Dina, yellow and purple, and me, I choose my favorite colors, orange, green,yellow and purple!

btw, I bring them home and until now (it's already five days or more since I got them) I haven't eat them. they are just too lovely to be eaten :')

No comments: