next thing, I haven't get my Java Jazz daily pass. I bought the Jason Mraz special performance for the friday night, but I missed the student price friday daily pass discount, so I tried to get BNI discount, and I didn't know that it's valid until today. OH MY GOD. Dina called Ryco to buy some tickets for us, and he'd search for it's ticket box about an hour, got lost, etc, and when he finally arrived, he couldn't get it for the reason I don't know either. sorry Ryco... and now he's still searching tickets for us. sorry sorry sorry zillion times Rycoooooo :'(
Fact that I'm going to lose one of my beloved friend, Bella, doesn't make my week easier, just even rough. She's moving to Jogja, which means she'll be outta reach in no time, and she used to live in a house near me and go to school or everywhere, especially to Saharjo, to do our dance routine, together! the one who call me in the morning and the one who called me "Cimon", just like she calls her cat. argh how I'll miss my lovely, precious Cireng :'(((((

the girl right in the middle is my Bells, Alse full team @ Irlie's

me, Bella, Tasya. I miss you already :'((
actually, I wanted to have fun with my friends from my sophomore year, my X-A classmates, we planned to go somewhere and do something. whatever. they cancelled it anyway so I didn't get any fun todaaaaaaaaaaaay.
and just like in my previous post, I'm still feeling blue; I'm hiding from someone that I should never hide from. have always be my best friend ever since I firstly saw him, a very nice boy, and a thoughtful person. I love you, be my friend forever, okay?
and now I'm so tired and my mom's sleeping on my favorite pillow. AAAAAAAAAAA WHAT A DAY!!
okay, I'll get another nice pillow. yeah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment