Tuesday, 18 August 2009

After Begging and Begging....

Odhi bought me Cadbury's Caramello Koala :D he just came after a month of student exchange in Oz, I forget the exact place, is it Melb or Perth? hmm. I really love this chocolate,I know it's kiddo's snack but I always want to eat the whole family pack in a time hehees. I also love strawberry freddo and milky top freddo, oh me likey!

deeeeeeeeeeelicious!



...but now the real problem is, how can I get it? Odhi has already sent back to his dorm in Bandung, while I'm here in Jakarta. he said I could just knock on his door's house and ask his mother where the chocolate is, but.... I should've be more patient then. waiting Odhi to come home for Lebaran......................... sounds pretty long but I'll be waiting for my choco haha. hope Odhi's family dont eat them, he has already warned them btw.

oh yeah, I forget to tell, Odhi is one of my best friend in my Junior High time, and he decided to leave Jakarta for Krida Dormitory in Bandung for some reasons, hehe. his family's still living in Jakarta afterall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, yummyyyy. You're getting me hungry

Istina said...

and you know kak, how I cant wait for him to come home....I want my caramel! :-3

Anonymous said...

Would you mind sending some via email? Sluuuurp :}

Istina said...

gonna send you some via email really soon, sis! ahahaaaa ;p