Casts:
A : a damn pretty girl, kinda player and materialistic one.
B : a smart baby, talkative yet a very childish girl
C & D : good listeners, haha!
Place :
A's little palace @ South Jakarta
Conversation :
A : I don't care how does he act as long as my future husband is handsome.... and rich. and don't forget, he has to be smart anyway.
A : a damn pretty girl, kinda player and materialistic one.
B : a smart baby, talkative yet a very childish girl
C & D : good listeners, haha!
Place :
A's little palace @ South Jakarta
Conversation :
A : I don't care how does he act as long as my future husband is handsome.... and rich. and don't forget, he has to be smart anyway.
(C was nodding, D almost banging her head off, hahaha)
B : dunno, I don't think so, girls. it's more important to have a husband who strongly hold his religion. doesn't he the one who should lead us, to, errr, pray and do religious thingy? and a rich guy who's an ill bred will only leave you if he found someone's better or even hotter than you. if he doesn't afraid for leaving his job as a god's servant, why would he hesitant to leave you?
(A, C and D look at each other, and drooping their head.)
... I don't even know that our 'lil B turns out to be as mature as this, duh!
... I don't even know that our 'lil B turns out to be as mature as this, duh!
No comments:
Post a Comment